If you have ever had your blood drawn, whether to check your cholesterol, kidney function, hormone levels, blood sugar, or as part of a general checkup, you might have wondered why there is not an easier, less painful way.
Now there might be. A team of researchers from Caltech’s Cherng Department of Medical Engineering has unveiled a new wearable sensor that can detect in human sweat even minute levels of many common nutrients and biological compounds that can serve as indicators of human health.
Original Article: New Wearable Sensor Detects Even More Compounds in Human Sweat
The Latest on: Sweat sensor
- CBS Essentials Fall 100: Our picks for the top 100 must-have products this fallon September 27, 2022 at 12:38 pm
CBS Essentials . Welcome to the Fall 100, our list of the 100 most-essential items you need this fall. Our picks include the latest smart tech, the coziest fall hom ...
- Apple Watch SE 2 review: All the essentials for lesson September 27, 2022 at 9:48 am
The Apple Watch SE 2 brings a lot to the table for a much more approachable price. Find out more in this Apple Watch SE 2 review.
- iPhone 14 pixels: Why the 48MP sensor is not the big camera news this yearon September 23, 2022 at 8:01 am
More specifically, iPhone 14 Pro pixels. Because while the headline news is that the latest Pro models offer a 48MP sensor instead of a 12MP one, that’s not actually the most important ...
- Go Ahead and “Sweat It” for Energy Harvesting and Biosensingon September 22, 2022 at 6:23 am
Sweat is more than a cooling human secretion ... have successfully tested a battery-free, wireless biochemical sensor that detected the blood sugar—or glucose—humans excrete from their ...
- Sweat Economy Illustrates How Web2 Apps Can Adopt Web3on September 21, 2022 at 2:00 pm
To overcome this challenging reality and improve accessibility, Sweat Economy – the “economy of movement” – successfully launched its product on the Near blockchain ecosystem, effectively ...
- Smart Necklace Can Track Blood Sugar Through Sweaton September 20, 2022 at 5:01 pm
The so-called “smart necklace” includes a typical clasp and pendant, but also features a battery-free, wireless biochemical sensor that researchers used to measure test subjects’ blood sugar through ...
- Where to emote at The Flairship, The Driftwood, and No Sweat Insurance in Fortniteon September 20, 2022 at 12:01 pm
Fortnite Flairship, Driftwood, and No Sweat Insurance are all landmarks that are either new, or altered in some way to reflect the fresh themes of Season 4, so it's understandable that you're ...
- Struggling With Excessive Sweat? Botox Can Help With Thaton September 19, 2022 at 1:42 pm
As for why Botox focuses on sweat in those areas? That's where our sweat glands are most concentrated, cosmetic dermatologist Michele Green, MD, tells Glamour. “Eccrine sweat glands exist ...
- Chip-Free Electronic 'Skin' Acts as Wearable Sensing Systemon September 16, 2022 at 4:22 pm
The gallium nitride-based thin-film technology provides its own power as well as wireless transmission of data.
- OKX was the first exchange to list SWEAT in support of Sweat Economyon September 13, 2022 at 5:00 pm
OKX was the first exchange to list the highly anticipated move-to-earn token. Sweat Economy unlocks new value for users by leveraging activations within the DeFi, NFT and decentralized governance ...
via Bing News
The Latest on: Sweat sensor
via Google News